North West School Hire are based here, at Garstang Community Academy, and let out our facilities from 4pm on a weekday and all day at the weekends.
Facilities available to hire:
|2G Pitch||Large Sports Hall||Dance Studio||Conference Room||Classrooms|
|Grass Pitch||Gymnasium||Theatre Hall||Meeting Rooms||IT Suites|
|Tennis Courts||Cookery Rooms||Dining Area||Training Rooms|
* Please be aware that some facilities may have limited available available during covid-19 restrictions so as not to affect student safety and learning.
To book online at https://garstangnwsh.schoolhire.co.uk/
For more information, please contact the North West School Hire Team - firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 07485 188467
Covid procedures that are in place:
- North West School Hire will supply sanitising stations for each facility entrance and wipe down all touch surfaces with universal disinfecting wipes.
- North West School Hire adhere to all government guidelines for example, no adult team sports indoors, rule of 6 for any group that aren't governed by an NGB etc.
- All staff will be provided with PPE face masks for their own safety.
- One in/out system to toilet facility and no changing rooms are available.
- All facilities to have a QR code (attached) presented at the entrance for all customers to scan into the venue on arrival (this is required by law for venues).
- All staff will be fully trained on all Covid measures and how to highlight if a booking was not to abide by these, with processes in replace to report to their line manager.
- All bookings must send us their Covid Risk Assessments or they cannot book the facility, and then we will review their document and ensure they are following the correct guideline or their booking will be rejected.
- All bookings must accept they have read and understood our Covid QNA document (attached) on the booking system before they can make a booking.
- All bookings must inform us of at least one Covid Officer that is part of their club.